Tuesday 24 June 2008

Hamilton Moore & Associates! - 720 King St. W. Suite Toronto, ON M5V 3S5 Cananda!

Warning to anyone who has received a sweepstakes letter from Hamilton Moore & Associates claiming that you have won £490,000.00!. It's A Scam of some-kind... and everyone is recieving the same letter! Cash, Cheque, Postal Orders, Visa or Mastercards are requested! Why do they want your Credit Card Details? The Company is listed as 720 King St. W. Suite Toronto, ON M5V 3S5 Cananda...

Advice: Do not send any money and Dustbin the LETTER!

See HERE!

and also HERE!

Please leave a comment if this warning has helped!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have also received a "you have won" letter from them saying exactly whatothers have said ie £490000 to be paid to me on receipt of £19.95. I have checked out this co. with a friend of mine in Canada and he verified they do not really exist. On my fornm they gave a different addressSuite 412 MARKHAM ON L3P 1B4 Canada.
I have sent a cheque on an account that is secure so i will be able to track its progress . Will keep you informed , from the bahamas if it is real

Chris Hook

Anonymous said...

I am in SE UK and have just received a very professional looking letter, telling me that I have won £500,000.00 and to send £14.95 and the money will either be sent by cheque or debited straight into my bank account.
Charles Hamilton
Controller, has signed the letter. Return addressed envelope is 4-5694 Highway 7 East, Suite 412, Markham ON L3P 1B4 Canada
E Stafford

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm in the Highlands of Scotland and I too have just received he same letter as you. I have to say it does look very official and convincing.
Just as well I checked it out on-line eh?
Somebody is making a fortune out of peoples misery, have a happy Christmas and good new year to all!