Friday 20 June 2008

Law of Attraction? (Click) [Login] ... {Anxious?}

June 3 at 7:35pm
How are you doing?
June 4 at 3:44am
don't ask l;ol

June 6 at 8:05pm
Still feeling the same?

June 7 at 1:15am
Well you have been quiet?

June 7 at 2:48am
Actions speak louder than words, don't u think?

June 8 at 3:28am
Depends on the Actions! Don't u' think?

June 8 at 8:35am
Maybe, I believe.

June 9 at 3:53pm
So, haven't heard from you lately, how is everything?
June 10 at 1:53am
All good, how about you?

June 10 at 10:35pm
Well, I suppose. Where do you find yourself nowadays?

June 10 at 11:04pm
Do you think you have changed at all since then or do we still remain the same?

June 11 at 1:21am
Well nothing has changed since then but "you" are approaching with a severe case of caution! and why?

June 11 at 8:32am
"ME", how so?

June 11 at 9:38am
You Know HOW so "ME" being cheeky lol. x

June 11 at 1:50pm
Not that funny but sure whatever...! lol

June 11 at 5:07pm
Do you know how much time has elapsed since we last saw one another? Do you realize how many changes have occurred, how many possibilities have gone by, and how times I would have given anything to change the hands of time. Nevertheless, it seems that we still remain worlds apart. It is so puzzling for me to comprehend why it is so difficult for us to just work things out. I am not sure what to even think anymore. I have been forthright and yet nothing seems to be enough. At times I wonder if we even exist anymore in parallel universes or of we have completely lost one another in the process of trying to find ourselves. There are so many things left unsaid, so many questions left unanswered, and so many dreams left to banish in thin air. Forgive me for being longwinded but I just need you to know a little bit of the truth of what has been going on so that I can begin to put back the pieces of what I like to call my life. I look forward to hearing from you...

June 11 at 5:12pm
LOL, Im looking for my Role in Space of time, I found it x Long winded or not, read well!

June 11 at 5:18pm
You can never just be frank can you, I'm not playing any games or riddles, perhaps it's just too hard for you to "keep it real" ... I guess I have a tendency of focusing on the wrong things but that certainly was not anywhere near the response I wanted to see. I can't keep lying to myself u c...

June 11 at 5:19pm
so.... what would you like me to say! Not far from the truth, no riddles, no games, we miles apart. x

June 11 at 5:22pm
K what? Shorter than Sweet!

June 11 at 5:25pm
Can't make u what u don't want to c, since then it will just b a case of the blind leading the blind as it has been...

June 11 at 5:26pm
Can't u see.

June 11 at 5:28pm
I could if you opened your eyes )winks) : ----0

June 11 at 5:33pm
My eyes are opened but perhaps all of this has nothing to do with sight, insignia, or lies and rather something more clear and lucid than sound.

June 11 at 6:41pm
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean exactly.

June 12 at 2:25am
I know you don't!

June 12 at 11:51am
Care to enlighten me?

June 12 at 6:27pm
On, Off, On...

June 12 at 6:37pm
What? What are you talking about? =) Ur so silly! What are you doing anyway?

June 12 at 6:45pm
Why do u ask? Is it a precondition for us to talk?

June 12 at 6:48pm
You are so confusing...

June 12 at 6:51pm
Why do you keep sending me group stuff?

June 12 at 6:56pm
where? which one? Violated?
Your Name on Google! x

June 12 at 7:01pm
sK, so what?

June 12 at 7:10pm
shhhhh... Trout Slap on it's way!

June 12 at 7:13pm
Do u realize u have issues? lol

June 12 at 8:09pm
What do you say you and I go out tomorrow 2 watch a movie or something...?

June 13 at 1:27am
Oh yeah, certainly got issues and don't start this movie!

June 13 at 6:48am
I'm not sure what movie u r talking about exactly, so would you mind explaining a bit if it is at all possible.

June 13 at 11:27am
Miss Fit! LOL ;0

June 13 at 1:56pm
Is there something wrong with that?!

June 13 at 2:54pm
I'm probably going 2 go for a jog in a bit... would be nice 2 catch up! =)

June 13 at 2:55pm
Just let me know if there is time to fit me in your schedule.

June 13 at 6:56pm
Thank you for letting me know.

June 14 at 1:24am
You wouldn't run fast enough, blank.

June 14 at 5:22am
Perhaps, you should have just simply waited instead of running ahead.

June 14 at 9:08am
wasted breath...

June 14 at 9:20am
K

June 14 at 9:22am
What's ur deal n e way?

June 14 at 9:31am
my end, nothing! No!

June 14 at 9:54am
Such a small wager, not a warrior, I ?C.

June 14 at 9:56am
I'll be pulling a SWORD out in a min ;ol ` how about it?

June 14 at 9:57am
No, thank you I do not condone such language or behaviour

June 14 at 10:00am
Pre-Cautious LOL!

June 14 at 10:00am
BehavrOL Therapy Perhaps?

June 14 at 11:15am
NO, just sensible, n u when will u stop being afraid?

June 14 at 11:17am
N U Lol! where you'll going with this?

June 14 at 11:23am
Quite simple actually, u just complicate matters.

June 14 at 11:24am
more than it should be.

June 14 at 11:27am
how rude, got nothing to do with what you think is more or less! You don't? Now when it comes time to play you'll be off.

June 14 at 11:35am
Tsk, tsk, tsk... what fowl language, do u address your mother as such? Considering how fast u want to get rid of me, it appears as if you would love to be rid of me... what a shame. Do you concur?

June 14 at 11:39am
Caring and such a single effect the Mother IN LAw!

June 14 at 11:51am
I disagree, obviously but I do wonder what it is exactly that u speak of as you tend to circumvent your speech, often.

June 14 at 11:52am
especially by ingenuity!

June 14 at 12:00pm
Indeed, but there is a certain something missing don't you think?

June 14 at 12:03pm
What should I be thinking about? Deed is done...

June 14 at 12:11pm
Surprisingly enough, how about just life

June 14 at 12:12pm
Just Life would be Seriously Boring... Suprisingly enough!

June 14 at 12:20pm
You don't say, I suppose one should never discard, for that in itself is an omission and surprises are too glorified for my blood.

June 14 at 12:24pm
Your Neglecting Your Pre- Essance! It's about to fall short of your capability and your stuck on the same roundabout, as if you care?

June 14 at 12:25pm
Your Neglecting Your Pre- Essance! It's about to fall short of your capability and your stuck on the same roundabout, as if you care?

June 14 at 12:29pm
If you meant essence, that is a quality which is innate that cannot be taken away by any means... not by coercion, force, or folds. I do not oppose circularity it is an essential figurine amidst all the shapes located thereabouts.

June 14 at 12:44pm
It's all in the ACT, I'm not talking about Ornaments now... and yes as I mentioned earlier it's innate behavior that needs a therapy! Deal with the Gremlins, in a way that works best, and what's this about you feeling an appropriate IN Action towards? Intimidation Perhaps! Don't get the Logic!

June 14 at 1:24pm
Oh silly, silly you. Perhaps, you think too much. It is quite comedic, I think that you would try ascribe symptoms as if you have paid the authorities to diagnose, que se yo. Logic is superimposed upon nature, so if you presume to be a logician, you have failed grandiosely, my dear. Indeed, I never even considered us to be in battle but if you so wish, then what must one do decease, desist, or linger.. better yet, how about not try to usurp anything at all, but rather synchronize! Have you even considered that one?

June 14 at 2:38pm
K, disregard the aforementioned, I have just been wondering how you were doing and rather than getting into a silly misunderstanding, I wanted for us to speak honestly and clearly.

June 14 at 2:39pm
I may not have conveyed it but it was certainly what I meant to say...

June 14 at 3:21pm
I'm going out for a jog, I look forward 2 c-ing u.

June 14 at 5:01pm
Or not...

June 14 at 5:06pm
Actually, I c trust u n comp.rehend.

June 15 at 2:38am
No comprendai; L;ol

June 15 at 2:40am
you ' are still on about the Force to be, In what nature do you presume? and it's super·impo·sition to you!

June 15 at 3:05am
Whatever makes you happy to think, surely.

June 15 at 3:09am
No, No No! Don't burn to' much off Jogging!

June 15 at 3:11am
The sad thing is that u prefer jogging all along with questionable and insidious partners, partner.

June 15 at 3:15am
Let me Divert the Question here, your Language' is getting terrible, Domestic, or... ;-( Dancing )-:

June 15 at 3:29am
It is only if you view it in it's simple denotation and ignore the nuances that go into it's connotation, I certainly wasn't talking about dancing, I can at least insure you that much.

June 15 at 3:34am
grammer? out of SYNC! Laid by the best! I certainly feel a little In - tension, when not surrounded... change the colours! and...

June 15 at 3:35am
what lossed to you speak of?

June 15 at 3:39am
Of your humour, it's a pity and pithy ... at any rate, what shenanigans may u b involved in now?

June 15 at 4:02am
Or do u just choose to continue being blind?

June 15 at 9:35am
I'll give u this much, u never fail to surprise me.

June 15 at 12:21pm
and I'll continue to do so... Regards the relationship! Has nothing to do with deceit and certainly not playing with the Fox again! Try a four leaf clover... '*%)

June 15 at 12:26pm
Or just not try 2 play someone at all, seems like a better alternative doesn't it?

June 15 at 12:42pm
Regards the relationship, good piece of information, thank you. Perhaps it has been entirely too long to remember, if you feel that way I can do nothing else but observe respectfully one's wishes.

June 15 at 12:56pm
Most importantly, Happy Fathers Day. I wish for you and your family to have a wonderful day.

June 15 at 1:10pm
Do you remember all those trips we used to talk about, the endless nights searching for something beyond our grasp, the promises, the arguments, and laughs... sometimes I can' t help but wonder what was it that held us back from doing all those things and now that we have no excuses really we chose to thrown it all away on a whim, very ironic don't you think?

June 15 at 1:18pm
I can't help but think how traditional I am and in spite of having everything in the world at my disposal for pleasure, I would much rather have a strong foundation and morals. I may move swiftly as the wind but my core remains unscathed and unwavering. It is often said that a fair measure of a man's character is in observing how they would behave when no one is looking, if that is said about a man, I can't help but wonder what people may say about a woman who simply remains.

June 15 at 1:51pm
You know what is even worse, jealous girlfriends or ex-girlfriends who poison the minds of men. Perhaps, Keys is right after all, only real men know a woman's worth. Equality in relationships should always be sought and upheld. It is only people who are insecure that try to put others down. Confidence with self-respectful will always shine bright above deceit. I fortunate to have had amazing women guiding me throughout life as they have served as insightful reference points. After all, I learned what I need to learn, lived what I had to live, and grew more than I ever imagined... nevertheless, along the journey I had only one reference point that I kept next to me and in my heart.

June 15 at 1:59pm
We wouldn't have had to leave anywhere in the world as long as you were by my side. As cheesy as it may sound, home is where the heart is.

June 16 at 1:41pm
Hello there, warm regards, how is everything?

June 16 at 3:06pm
Like you can read my feelings lol.

June 16 at 3:33pm
Can't read feelings but I can see actions. What should I be reading that I may be missing out on? lol

June 16 at 3:35pm
No I Said ' Like you can read my feelings ' lol... Miss out on what you like! x

June 16 at 4:29pm
Or who likes me is missing out on me?

June 16 at 4:30pm
Very True, feeling Mutual?

June 16 at 4:33pm
It depends on who or what we are referring to exactly?

June 16 at 5:09pm
Well, if it scares you to be specific, you can speak generally and I'll try my best to comprehend you as it would truly be my pleasure! =)

June 16 at 5:24pm
But, seriously it is indeed!

June 16 at 5:54pm
Yet, I can't help but worry whether we both really do share and more importantly when we will be together... everyday it keeps getting pushed back, I can't help but wonder when it is that you will be ready to come around. I am not being impatient, rather I am fully aware and hoping that you will also internalize/ realize what I have been telling and showing you from the beginning.

June 17 at 1:31am
who is psycho analysing? because the desired bahaviour would be second to none! especially when the defence mechanism drops! Ironic really.

June 17 at 11:17am
No, just realistic and honest. Guys would like to think they can pin point a woman's actions and place due motive upon them but in reality, they have no idea what we are thinking really. You can try to confer a symptom as a label over someone, but at the end of the day, a label is just a label, nothing of reality embedded within it. As it is often said, A rose by a different name would still smell as sweet.

June 17 at 11:54am
So are you at the avoiding me at any cost stage now?

June 17 at 5:14pm
No Iron, too many creases in this! Teasing? and a Real - EntitY em BeDS it'self but correct if wrong... A Rose always has it's thorns! What's the Cost, Play it!
June 17 at 7:53pm
I don't like numbers in their simplistic form, I like understand their essence instead, it's a much deeper understanding, if you know what I mean... I also don't like prices they're so uniform and fluctuate much too often. As Antoine de Saint-Exupery's Little Prince exclaims, "Grown-ups like numbers. When you tell them about a new friend, they never ask questions about what really matters. They never ask: 'What does his voice sound like?' 'What games does he like best?' 'Does he collect butterflies?' They ask: 'How old is he?' 'How many brothers does he have?' 'How much does he weigh?' 'How much money does his father make?' Only then do they think they know him.

If you tell grown-ups, 'I saw a beautiful red brick house, with geraniums at the windows and doves on the roof,' they won't be able to imagine such a house. You have to tell them, 'I saw a house worth a hundred thousand dollars.' Then they exclaim, 'What a pretty house!' That's the way they are. You must not hold it against them. Children should be very understanding of grown-ups." I'm beginning to think that you don't really understand me at all my love!

June 17 at 8:08pm
your so wrong my darlin! Money is the Route of all Evil, True love come's but once a lifetime, it's exists only to torture the nature of those that truly understand... You are ... you guess, it's not right and no intelligence to purs you the objective here but stand back, look at your style and imagine the truth! Do you believe it or subconsious is ambiguity and you really do make a problematic solution! Whim or not!

June 17 at 8:20pm
Critic?

June 17 at 8:20pm
What can I say, I must be priceless, if everyone seems to be so rallied up! Tears become unbearable after awhile so I fret not, no worries on that Front! I certainly however, do look forward to standing back and see you try to Stunt' among the rest who are allegedly the best. It's a bit amusing to me, I suppose, that I can't see my "love" since you appear to be busy doing god knows what... What's a girl to do one my ask? Who knows one might undoubtedly remark-

June 17 at 8:22pm
to deprive of spirituality? your more than that!

June 17 at 8:22pm
Precious!

June 17 at 8:23pm
god knows! Genuine... Fear!¬ felt it?

June 17 at 8:27pm
NO, precious is much too simple indeed... "I'm too human" for that, better try different diction or tone, I suppose. Or better, Yet honesty. So when will be fortunate enough to getting around to seeing my beloved?

June 17 at 8:27pm
Friends Match! Now PIC? Social Engage, _ Rated!

June 17 at 8:33pm
Sweet Music, Enough, Quick Remark! One key will not do! love lost or to begin... where is more the answer! Simple... Initiate A Problem from the LYZ-ing! lol

June 17 at 8:35pm
Too many demands don't u think? I'm starting to believe that it is much easier for me to engage w my princes or kings than my "love" ... it is such a shame is it not? I've been doing too much thinking lately, it creates tension... what are your suggestions, and please try a plain message as most emissions get lost in translation!

June 17 at 8:36pm
Humour is not exagerating, neither is the amplifying of the Electricity 'gift!... Night! x

June 17 at 8:37pm
lost in translation!, Reference!¬

June 17 at 8:37pm
emissions, choked!

June 17 at 8:38pm
Mush! "Love"...

June 17 at 8:40pm
Forgive my omissions, I suppose I have gotten used to your dic-tion.

June 17 at 8:42pm
your no where near! I Know byut only the English... For Gven! Still PIC!

June 17 at 8:46pm
Going!

June 17 at 8:48pm
Just a worldly advice, check your sources carefully as often as possible, for they certainly have conflict of interests... I would swim slowly in those waters, if I were you. Trust me, I do not exaggerate, if you need to make yourself believe that I do by all means go right ahead and do. I do warn you however as you know, my actions speak louder than my words and fortunately they are open to interpretation, I don't like conferring meaning upon the meaningless. Now, getting back to business lol... when did you say you might possibly have room in your oh so busy schedule?

June 17 at 8:49pm
Low wiT! LU!

June 17 at 8:51pm
Believe it or not, ur starting to wear my patience thin, so I'll just leave it up to you... I'm in no hurry, you let me know darling!

June 17 at 8:51pm
AVoid the Subject!

June 17 at 8:53pm
Plane Ticket! and PIC, eauty runs far too deep here!

June 17 at 8:54pm
Darling! Doubt... PP

June 17 at 8:54pm
Ready!

June 17 at 8:55pm
oh, and Trust me, not believing!

June 17 at 8:55pm
lol

June 17 at 9:01pm
I'm sorry, io no comprendrais! lol, would you mind elaborating on what you mean exactly, I have a hard time understanding your snip bits... Is it too taxing for you to write to me my love?

June 18 at 8:49am
Hello love! How is your doing going so far?!

June 18 at 3:23pm
what part are you paying particular attention to hear'? Day been great but faast again and yours?
x

June 18 at 5:15pm
K, just wonderful'! Tootles.

June 19 at 11:53am
Hey are u still MIA with the wrong crowd? lol JK. When are you going to come down from heralding?

June 19 at 12:01pm
BTW, I really would like to continue our conversations that were halted. Do you remember where we left off?

June 19 at 3:26pm
I can't help consider the reaction to repeating such informal news, when or who decides the action' lol is really down to you know who? A missing part of insult to In- JURY! x

June 19 at 4:07pm
...transcends infatuation. Purpose? More 'Varb-el!

June 19 at 4:18pm
Too many nuances, remember u r the one who implored simplicity should you not follow your own advice? What are you saying really...?

Today at 2:29am
Oh I get it! Cheeky Mixed thought pattern there, foreign or English?

Today at 11:15am
Native.

Today at 2:22pm
Draw on a Piece of Paper!

Today at 2:48pm
Is that order sir? lol, I do my Art just during special times... it's not like I have a button that I can turn on or off... the creative process is much more complicated than that!

Today at 3:00pm
on, off, on, off, Flikr! besides my "Love", commissioned by Integrity of and hint's', mindsets' and thought processes! ooohhh...

Try an' -) Ac"e" Damic Conference... MaDaM, Fwd, Rvs!

No comments: